Types of Chargers and How to Use
All of our charge points can be found on our map here.
Charging as a 'Pay As You Go' Customer (PAYG):
1. Locate any one of our charge points via the webapp or mobile app maps option.
2. Enter the charger code / number or scan the QR code (found on the charge point).
3. You will be redirected to a page listing the details of the charge point along with the prices for charging and connection. Once you are happy with the stated pricing, click 'Charge using Credit Card'.
4. You will be redirected once more to a payment page where you will be required to enter your payment card details for the processing of the payment.
5. Plug into the charger and Electric Vehicle and the charging should commence within a few seconds.
Charging as a Pre-Paid Customer:
1. Locate any one of our charging points via the webapp or mobile app maps option
2. Select your charge point and reserve or start charging. To begin charging you can use your RFID Card, Key FOB or the mobile app.
3.Plug into the charger and Electric Vehicle and charging should commence within a few seconds.
4. Funds will automatically be deducted from your prepaid account.